- Every person is loved by God, and therefore valued by us. This is so they may receive, repent, and be reconciled to God and to one another.
- Every person needs a moral compass, which is the Bible, the Word of God. It will guide, guard, & grow them for life.
- Every believer has unique gifts from God. This brings significance, servanthood, and strength to their lives and to the body of Christ.
- Every believer has a role in modeling, mentoring, and mobilizing the kingdom of God globally.
- We believe that there is one God, who is holy, righteous, sovereign, and eternal, and is the Creator of everything in the universe including life itself.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, eternal and one in essence with God the Father.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God, eternal and one in essence with the Father and the Son.
- We believe that God created human beings in His own image to have relationship with Him, which is the source of all life, hope and purpose. However, all have sinned and are therefore separated from God and deserving of death.
- We believe that because of His great love for us, God the Father sent His Son to be conceived as a human being by the Holy Spirit in a virgin named Mary. He was and is the Messiah, the Christ, the Anointed One of God, and by the power of the Holy Spirit He showed us God the Father, performing many miracles, healing the sick, driving out evil spirits, and raising the dead. He willingly gave himself to suffer, to be beaten and crucified, to pay the penalty once and for all for the sins of humanity. He died and was buried, and on the third day God raised Him from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit was sent by the Father to glorify the Son, and that He indwells, empowers, comforts, and counsels believers, and leads us into all truth.
- We believe that those who turn from their sins to God and place their faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord are forgiven from their sins and saved to new life. They become followers of Jesus Christ and are known as believers or Christians, forming the Church of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
- We believe that followers of Jesus Christ should be baptized in water as a symbol of their new life in Christ and their commitment to follow Him.
- We believe that God desires to fill or baptize every believer with the Holy Spirit, which is evidenced by events such as speaking in other languages, prophesying about the works of God, declaring God’s truth with boldness, and telling others about Jesus Christ with power and conviction.
- We believe that the bible is the inspired word of God, and that it is useful for teaching, correcting and training us in God’s truth, showing us the right way to go, and equipping us to do good works for God.
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel given completely to evil, and that together with his evil spirits he seeks to deceive, rob and destroy the lives of all people in this world. He and his followers will be damned at the final judgment and thrown into hell to be tormented forever.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to take believers with Him to heaven, that believers who have died will be resurrected to eternal life, that Christ will come again in power and glory to judge the living and the dead, and that His kingdom will have no end. Unbelievers together with all evildoers will be judged for their evil deeds and will spend eternity in hell forever. Believers in Christ will be rewarded for their deeds and will spend eternity in heaven with God forever.